Our affiliates form our community here on campus and are an essential part of the division. We are looking for colleagues who are interested in interdisciplinary and integrated arts across campus and committed to furthering the mission of the division, who participate meaningfully in our programs, and who can both contribute to and benefit from the work we do.
Who may request affiliation
We welcome individual affiliate requests from all members of the campus community–faculty, staff, and students–and group affiliation requests from student-led arts clubs, groups, or organizations.
Benefits of Affiliation
- Inclusion in affiliate listings on the Division of the Arts site
- Early notification of calls and opportunities from the division, from campus, and from national and international organizations Alliance for the Arts in Research Universities (a2ru) and European League of Institutes of Art (ELIA)
- Invitations to give input on division initiatives
- Opportunities to network and collaborate with other affiliates
- Priority in receiving division marketing support
Affiliated Student Groups
Some of the most exciting interdisciplinary arts on campus take place in student groups, such as:
- Applied Comics Kitchen (ACK!) brings together students, faculty, staff, and community members from all disciplines interested in developing and expanding the use of comics.