Campus units that offer public programming in the arts and humanities discuss shared goals for creative placemaking on campus.
- Ginger Ann Contreras (Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery)
- Jessica Courtier (Division of Continuing Studies–Arts & Humanities)
- Ben Futa (Allen Centennial Gardens)
- Amy Gilman (Chazen Museum of Art)
- Mark Guthier (Wisconsin Union)
- Anna Simon (Kohler Art Library)
- Jon Miskowski (Wisconsin Public Television)
- Wes Mosman Block (Wisconsin Historical Society)
- Sherry Wagner-Henry (Bolz Center for Arts Administration)
- Shari Wilcox (Center for Culture, History, and the Environment, Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies)
- McKenzie Zdrale (Alumni Park)
Send a message to email@example.com to join the email list and be notified of future meetings.